Sunday, May 28, 2006

last-ever-open-studio +painting a day

gearing up for my last open studio!



untitled (two women and a horse - intuition)
acrylic on canvas 1997
click to see large


i've been doing open studios since 1992, and this will be my last.
Nothing omininous or exciting happening, just that I'm going to being showing my work only in galleries.

(ok, I will probably have the occassional jewelry trunk show -
I need an excuse to keep buying beads).

Now that classes are out for the summer, I'm starting back with my painting a day blog
(though it will probably be more like "7 a week", I get lazy about the computer part of things.)

come visit, and help me clear out the accumulated studio mess.
june 3 and 4, and 10 and 11
11 to 5:30

(or check out daily paintings at
http://clairebcotts.blogspot.com/)

:-)

claire

No comments: